Sublime Birth times two

Find out what's happening with baby #2 :)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Preparation for childbirth

Well, you probably know I'm a Bradley Method natural childbirth teacher. I like Bradley a lot, but I teach it every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week, and I wanted to try something different this time. I ordered the Hypnobabies home study course and have been using the self-hypnosis CDs for a couple of weeks now. I'm just starting to get into it consistently and so far it's really cool. www.hypnobabies.com

I expect this birth to be easier than my first for many reasons. The biggest is that I'll be at home, where I'm most comfortable. It's also my 2nd baby, and those are supposed to be easier. So I won't really be able to compare Hypnobabies and Bradley with any kind of scientific precision. But it will be interesting either way :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home