Sublime Birth times two

Find out what's happening with baby #2 :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Changing his mind, the discovery, and more

I started bugging Chad about having another baby probably in October. My goal was to be pregnant by Christmas, so we could tell our families on Christmas morning. He said NO WAY, NO MORE BABIES! I bugged him and bugged him about it. Finally I gave up for the time being, and being a man, he immediately changed his mind. I'll have to remember that for next time.

Conception was around December 12 or 13. I wasn't charting but am pretty good at prediction ovulation, so it was at least close to then. For the first week or so, I really thought I was pregnant, just like with Maddie. I convinced myself then that I wasn't, so I wouldn't be too disappointed. I decided to wait until Christmas morning to take the test.

I got up at 5 am on Christmas and took a First Response test: positive! I realized when I saw the 2nd pink line that I had known it would be positive. I would've been very surprised and disappointed to see a negative. We wrote a letter from Maddie to Chad's parents, sister, and her fiance, and went over to their house. I called my family (except my dad, whom I wanted to tell in person since I thought I'd be seeing him soon, but I ended up telling him on the phone the next day anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home