Sublime Birth times two

Find out what's happening with baby #2 :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Nursing while pregnant

Madie is 19 months old today, and is still nursing frequently. No signs of weaning anytime soon. I was really dreading this, because my breasts were SO sore first trimester when I was pregnant with her. Interestingly enough, nursing seems to prevent the soreness. This has been a wonderful discovery :)

Because of changes in mother's milk during pregnancy she may end up weaning partway through the pregnancy, but I really doubt she will. So it looks like I'll get that pretty tandem nursing picture after all. Of course, then I'll be nursing two, so maybe once I get the picture I'll be sick of it...

1 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2006 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    19 months dear, if aren't sick of it by now, I don't know what make you sick of it. Wow. get that girl a fork and a baked potato!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home